Thursday, June 19, 2014

Not the last day of thirties, it seems just fabulous, never before!

Thirties!! yes 30s', 3 decades of my life which I am living through it, which is never before it ever exists in my life and not sure if it continues to be in the day that comes, because I know very well, time that has lived will never back again.

Even though, I don't believe that the beautiful time, I am living with my wife, and parents, ever change through time and will have different scenario and if it will be, then perhaps yet another beautiful time I hope.

Sense of freedom is the key in this period of life. Sense of awareness, control and flexibility of ability to choose the karma with aware of self beings. Most of time, in my case, I have been watching and analyzing through the incidents of life with involvement and sometimes I don't choose to involve in it.

Emotional, financial, interpersonal and social life has been immensely improved in respect to life at 20s'. One great choice I have been making of my life is not to travel at more distant places which makes me not so credible, though it is a preparation, of course for the next coming decades of my life, i.e. 40s'.


No comments:

Post a Comment