Saturday, January 24, 2015

A day Begins with a crying of a Baby..

Nowadays, my days begin with a crying of a baby and ends my day with end of  the crying of the baby.

No matter what the other says - This is now a routine of my life. I have been observing the baby's life of my baby who just sleeps, eats and cries. I have learned how to cuddle and change the nappy. This is not the end I guess - but a new beginning towards a insight into the process of growing my baby.

We all once be Babies. Yes true. Babies are so cute. They only have a choice of demand by crying. So, learning a language of new born babies - oh gosh! but soon I will learn it some way.

  •  Hunger:  Baby cries due to hunger.Whenever he is hungry. He has no choice but to cry. 
  • Temperature: When baby feels cold, he cries. So, optimum temperature is required in the baby's room.
  • Burping: When baby feels a burp is coming. He cries.
  • Excretion: Baby cries when his nappy got loo and poop and wet his nappy.
  • orientation while sleeping: Baby cries when he feels discomfort in orientation in sleeping and staying.
Learning a language of a baby is easy? May be - because he just have one way of communication in his initial days - is just to cry.
 
The sound of a cry. The tone of his crying sound may determine what he is up to. How the baby cryings help him to fulfill his demand is the next question. For now, this is true baby cries for a demand  and when it is fulfilled. He just smiles... and the Smile is so cute. and satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment