Monday, May 19, 2014

My wife is pregnant.

Such a long time without posting a single blog though I have been writing in Unapix.com for a few weeks or so, and also have earned some bucks that made me some easiness as money requirement is concerned.

It has been a year and more now that I am married and recently my wife is expecting a baby. She needs lots of care at the moment. Searching on YouTube and internet seems my daily task to feed me information regarding my baby at 1st trimester. She has been taking folic acids, B- complex and gestofit twice a day.

Green vegetables and chicken eggs are must for her now. Trying to fulfill the need of it as possible as required. I found out papaya and pine apples are not to be eaten during pregnancy. Similarly, not to go at temples, church at the moment.

The environment is very important factor where she feeds her mind and senses which ultimately affects the baby inside growing; stress free, void of anger are must at the moment.  Fatigue, mood swing, loss of appetite, breast and back pain has been indicated in her body at the moment, and not to worry that these symptoms will go away as the weeks progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment