Friday, May 18, 2012

Direction at the moment.


I just wonder at what direction I am going. Which direction should I have to go? I know I have a choice. I can choose what I want. Sometimes, I don't want to do anything and that's my choice too whether I want it or not. I choose the way I am. I sometimes, go with the flow of life wind wherever it takes like surfing against the waves of ocean, practico la vela, or sometimes I go where my feelings take me where I should be. What should I choose? Which way should I go? Sometimes, this is a big question or I don't think the question and flow with the life. Even though, unconsciously I will be doing that I am going to be comfortable. Sometimes, I am too comfortable enough in the situation that I don't seek option for change. I have to admit one time or another that life is always changing whether I want it or not. To able to adapt the changes I encounter makes me fit to this surroundings or the time itself. Sometimes, when my mind is comfortable to think and analyze the options that I have at the moment makes me more conserved and think before do kind of attitude makes me really secure, and I enjoy this moment. When I choose without thinking at the moment of really tense or emergency, and later on exhaustion I am going to think I know this. So, what is the direction at the moment? I think wherever I will have a gut feelings that I should do this or I should do that; where my heart feels to do or go. Just do it or just go there. If after my heart go there, then my mind starts to think whether it is acceptable to me to do or not to go. Then, I have to change the direction where I was going or doing. But, I have to initiate well enough at first to create a momentum, and that's the key to make things happen the way you like or desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment