Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lack of concentration and Procastination

This evening I met a wonderful lady, Jayln. A 50-year old lady and have done many opera shows on TV as a presenter. She presented me as first as a friend and she told when she will internalize the things by my sharing talks about my past lifes and present, she told me to be my life coach. And she did as she promised.

I was not able to break an ice for my study for my exam. I had an hour talk with her inwhich she made me wake up from all the barriers I had to start doing my account course. I broke my procastination and lack of concentration, dang! back to my study. I read and write 2 hours and went to cooking dinner asusual.

She told me to figure it out what was backing me to start my study. I knew my mind wanders, and postpone work or wait for something happen so that I may start the work again. She dig out my lack of concentration and Procastination nature into consideration and told me to free those thoughts aside the table and BRROOM!! She figured it out there must be someone to care of or to look after, or check out for time and study.

After talk with her when I was at the table working on account, I feel my moments of school was back. I was in full concentration, but that last for an hour and half and then started struggling again and I went to cook as it was already 8:00 pm.

In the struggling period, I was thinking of my lost academic years. I think it has been a trauma to me since that life had pasted not so easily.

At least, however, Jayln, my life coach. Still to see how far..............................


Lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment