Sunday, September 14, 2014

The weather falls sick!

Today the weather falls sick:

Is it the weather or the physiology of my body that I felt a surge of downfall on the activities? Does only I feel this today on sun less weather outside? since I am totally inside the room and the house.The outside environment affects our mood, is it just for me or you people too?
The temperature I saw on the news channel CNN of the kathmandu as 26 degree celsius. If there is sun in the sky, I won't feel little chilly today. I had to change my clothing to high neck vest and a trouser which I wear during winter but it feels me heavy on my body that I had to change the vest to the one I was wearing before.

Horoscope that made me not to do something:

The morning horoscope which I have seen after I woke up told something to be caution about. Not to deal, trade, or some contract to sign during the day. The phone rang while I was watching the television and laying down during the day at room. I didn't really agreed to the person who was asking for something to be done by me. That even really made me step back of my state of being activeness. If I would have able to do this, may this can lead to another opportunity, but it wasn't that for sure as far as that moment was concerned. I have been really following the action that has been telling by the horoscope which might be fruitful or slide back into numerous inactivities which I don't know yet. For now, I believe in Horoscope auspicious time prediction.

Thyroid dysfunction to be considered:

I won't say exactly the word dysfunction but the level of production of thyroid hormones fluctuation which affects the mood of the person. For example, not to do the required action. To say exactly not to be in the mood to do the things you have to do. May be you blame all this for the weather challenges or the state of your mind after you do what you didn't like to do and feel you should have done whatever the situation might be that it can be helpful for your loved ones. The mood swings or the state which you feel down as the weather is chilly.

Basically all the outside environment change has to be get accustomed with the inside body world, and in this role, your master gland, the pituitary which produces numerous hormones and stimulates to produce other glands the required level of hormones for instance, thyroid glands. This thyroxine hormones if in deficiency or extreme production affects the mood, reaction and blood pressure of the body. The serious depression is also the result of this facts which is true.

What basically you need to do?

First being aware of this fact is the first process of change since the change is only possible by your brain. I believe we can make up our brain in which the mind plays an important role for sure. After understanding that why your mood changes and what you can do for this. After information you know about the nature of your state, you can plant yourself a seed of change in your mind. Truly believe yourself that you can change your state of the mind and body. Remember to say Yes! to whatever opportunities came in that will change your position and the doings. It can be a simple phone call from your friend or loved one to move you out of your current state. Just do the first initial step with an enthusiasm,  Believe you can change, move forward!!!!



2 comments:

  1. It's just a phase.. everyone has bad days.. It will pass. .tomorrow will be a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes exactly today is sunny day and better day, and I found out few of my colleagues also felt sick yesterday really. They were in bad shape when they appeared in the class having throat sore and sneezing. Weather had really impacted the community as a whole, no doubt at all on this.

    ReplyDelete