Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Sept 12, 2014

The day of which the show must go on:

Normally, I don't get irritated myself because I'm not that category of  a person who gets angry unnaturally.  I don't pretend to be angry. I think the girls are more aware of being herself angry of or about anything or anyone with just pretension. I'm not that kind of guy.

I felt angry today. Why I would get angry? May be because I didn't get what I want. May be because I'm not able to be in my state of comfort, a state of my righteousness or may be I'm in a position where normally I don't go along with it so easily.

Blood pressure reading:

I have my blood pressure reading of normally 120/80. This is after I have been taking medication of hypertension which used to go around 140/100 and sometimes 150/100. Earlier state of mine made me one day in a state of dizziness so that I need to take medicine any how. This made me to go to the Doctor for consultation. This wasn't today the Friday Sept 12, 2014, but about some months ago. The state of mine now is even better than before medication. I must say that the medication has really changed my living to before and even more active than before.

What could be the process of relief once you got angry?

To my knowledge when a person gets angry, he doesn't see anything. He can't see the pros and cons. He can't decide what can be right to him/her at that moment because most of the time if he decides something in his state of anger, the decision seldom is right to him. He/she has to regret most of his/her decision made at the time of anger. So, to quiet himself/herself what he/she should do is a big question to everyone.

Take a glass of cool water if possible. A cool water may not be available at that time. What you should do? Keep mum for few minutes and observe your thoughts going and coming. This is only possible when you get angry and you become alone at that time. So, move out of the place is the necessity since the environment really makes a difference. You might be thinking of cause of anger or the person whom  you got angry with through mind repeatedly. So, you need to silence your mind by saying to yourself --- That's nothing. That's nothing, That's nothing. If this makes you silent your mind then it is your ego that has been hurting.

The possibility of getting angry again when you see the person or heard about the person whom you had become angry, So, don't get into the process of triggering again. Be silent or ignore it to let go of the encounter of the situation again. May be the other person whom you got angry has already forgotten about the incident in his mind. It is just your way of responding makes a difference in the situation. If a tigger comes again, then identify it quickly and do the appropriate to nullify it.

You have to make commitment that you will not get angry again in your life ever. "If it happens, I will see to make it over."

Friday : the show must go on

It's always the last day of a week. We usually burden off work after days of work of a week. I want to go out with friends to eat out or roam about which is quite unnatural after marriage. When we are planning to go out sometimes, the moment when the obstacle came in. This really makes me angry. But the show must go on. Yes, the show is going on and is still on.

Today it's Friday Sept 12, 6.04 pm 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment