Friday, February 25, 2011

Why do people don't understand me?

I try to think myself why the people don't understand me when I do really have to do something. May be I don't have convincing attitude to tell to other people or may be I really don't care of how the people are themselves living. People generally underestimate me when I really need to tell to them. I'm becoming so general while writing this and didn't specify the person whom I am talking to.

I believe if you really stand for yourself whatever the surroundings you have now or the way you have created outside, if you really do what you want to do then those people who tells you wrong, underestimate you often because you don't go around them often or don't do what they do. This doesn't necessarily mean that the way they see things are not being reality checked with the world around them. We all live here and everyone have their own opinion to tell as they see. If things they see are different doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be the same with all the other people around huh huh huh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment