Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back again after a while in my blog!

Twist and turn, the attitude you take is very important I feel. I'm thinking of buying a gadget that makes me comfortable posting through my mobile, so obviously a handy mobile with querty type. I don't want to use laptop or desktop as it makes me stay in one place all the time and it is huge too I feel to buy it for myself, silly me!! Lets hope what I will do.

Blogging I want to do it often now, but lets see how it goes. I don't have to college now. I'm staying home doing house-stuff and helping my father in some way.My mum is at Nursing home and haven't made up my mind to see her nor to see my small brother yet.

I'm staying in contacts with Stew, Beryl, Jeannie a few times, but not to Jalyn as she is lost. I hope to call her soon in her cellphone if that rings and picks up by only her. And, a contact to Bina last time told if will come to online and talk to me in skype.

Life has already taken a U-turn, but I haven't felt it yet. I'm talking so general and on the surface which makes me write this way this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment