Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Not the last days of Thirties but I don't know if it passes so soon.

I'm at home surfing the internet, chating, resting at bed time to time. I am feeling I'm so locked. Time has passed so quickly I think I have realised this sometimes back which I needed this to pass away so soon. Because when I was ill, I thought of dieing some 13 years back. My goal was to pass my years so quickly and I did. I passed my 20s of my life so quickly and now I m on thirties. Many of you are on thirties of your life who are my collegues, friends and people all of you live in this world..I am back to my 20s of my life when my age is now on 30s. This is true. I'm slowly developing my life, which I feel I need to. Sometimes I feel people will think of me regreting my 10 years of past life, but I didn't , but again , slowly people , friends, parents, my situation, made to think and regret my lost years of life. I was in the lost world, to which I wouldn't like to talk about it now. I think it will take time to reveal to my friends. I'm sure those who will be in contact with me for 50 years of life, sure they will know my life of lost 20s years of life. But, I m back to 20s at my thirties..I'm taking step by step staircases for which I need supports of friends, parents, teachers, coaches,gurus,and people like you.

My aim of opening this blog on my own is to express my things in my way...hopefully I will try to make it far in my life as far as possible.

lots of love
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment