Thursday, July 9, 2009

Forcing Myself

I was this morning forcing myself to wake up and get going to the morning walk. I was not able to properly communicate. My mind got stuck, but my feet still walking. Few sweat drops on my forehead dropping. Still sleepy, but I tried to walk with my body straight, and composed. Although eyes were seeing not to far focusing on just where I have to step next. Going little further, I was wet, my back got all wet. I was still walking. We reached to the Vegetable shop at Old baneswor and my father asked me to sort out good carrots from the basket. Then, I felt I was using my mind. I sat on my feet down and started selecting the good shaped, not too big carrots. My father was energitic, he was not forcing himself to walk this time. Then after I did that, I felt a really cool in my body, may be because of evaporation of sweats I guess.

We were at home soon then. I didn't want to sleep again after I came back home walking for one and half hours. But, I was feeling again to go to bed and sleep. But I didn't today. I m still waking. Whenever I call to one of my friend, I feel I need to do something, a lot of thing for myself and when we hung up the phone, again the same thing, same routine. I need to break my routine. Break my habits which I did today for a small change at least.

Lots of love..
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment