Friday, August 15, 2014

Saturday ! A day for recreation!

Here I am on this Saturday to write again for recreation!

"Recreation" I suppose is a word that I am looking for in my Life. Whether I live in any circumstances, a final term to recreate my life again seems a necessity. A necessity? Yes! May be thinking for future with a wise look to fuel my life with a propeller. I don't have an idea to make this Saturday - A day for recreation, but merely writing my memoir again.

Looking at a distance, my vision wanders really into deep speculation of what might I have done although I didn't do it then, do I regret it now?  I asked one of my friend the same question of his life and he denied to regret never as the past has gone - he will try to revive in future. Future is never the present until we make dream right now. Make this possible in the present! What has restrained me to side back what I want to do?
Health!! Fear!!! and at one corner some financial issue also.  I wouldn't set back my wants to sabotage if I didn't have these issues at the time of leaping into new challenges.

I have to look deep into me my fears that I have hidden down within myself. Fear of stirring of family environment into chaos - breakage of relationships that are now in comfort zones. Life is beginning to change really. Codependency in relationship - how to make it right for both of involved ones into secure and progressive right beings? Dissatisfaction of loved ones, competition with the siblings, fear of getting into trauma. Well I might exaggerating now.

Fun in life -Now, is that what I am looking for or togetherness of friends in which I want to be a part of it.

At this point of my life, gathering is rare though occasionally with someone I have a regularity from the long period of time. Few but enlightening! Well, I might be searching for yet again deep insight into the togetherness of friends - I want to a part of a function where we together play our stage of life. That's where synergy in life to create momentum. No wonders at this point of my life to invite all to take parts -here again the fear that I may feel - please don't come alive! What's the secret? You may ask - but yes! it's health and relationship, and family ( mom, and wife, and new coming baby ). Why I am so fearful!! I have to change my afraidness into good energy of self sufficiency and self dependency. Co-creation of this thought might help. No wonders how I may manage my health.  Fun without Health - aaggghhhh!!

A regular exercise is what I have to put on stress myself applying it into my life at this point of my life. Healthy diets are also on priorities - I have to see what I might interest on eating healthwise.

Cutting out expenses on eating junk foods. Cleansing of my body toxins  by herbals if possible - plenty of drinking water. Less salts and sugars. Lemon water to put it on the list of regularity whenever possible. Healthy thoughts and mind, and soul..I am a peaceful soul.  --- Yes, Meditation.




2 comments:

  1. Life always poses challenges... remember anything that doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

    ReplyDelete