Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My Life ahead 30s'

 My Life ahead thirties. We get involved with activities where we think we can take a further step of growth. Growth is necessary in every endeavour we participate, where it's personal or professional arenas.

Many have more plans and strategies to fulfill their lives prosperous and happy. Here when happiness comes into context. It is again just a perspective. I'm sure you will agree with me that the wants and desires, intentions and propositions can be different to different people. Even if they concur to each other, the consequences may be so unique and different. My life ahead thirties which will be consequences of my thirties itself. One thing is certain that if I do the same things all the time, I will be getting the same thing in the future. To change it, of course, I need to be in an uncomfortable situation. That may lead to a comfortable state again like flow of water from High end to low end.

Though, I didn't have much desires in my life because when I had taken a course of desire to fulfill my life prosperous, but I failed and I collapsed ! Not sure why did that happened to me but I am sure that failure opened up new doors!! In my life, I have experienced this often. But, at some point, you can't flow with winds always, sometimes you need to sail through winds by creating a resistance. But make sure you don't get burn down ( your health ).

Freeing your mind is very important in your life course. Skills to puff up the stress and tension, hanging out with the like minded people and having intentions following up with activities to get the desired state of lives, you need to have knowledge and wisdom to feed you as a source of back up support. Make sure, you have right people at the right time. You can take use of internet as a source of gathering and searching information. Whoever you are and whatever you do now is done by someone else in other place of the world you live in. We are linked up with each other through out the world and this is surprising!!

With this amazing findings on linking together THE WORLD,  the level of consciousness of the World depends on the incidence that followed in the world. The more liked minded prayer in the church for instance, pray massive by the mass of people with an intention is entitled to happen in the world of happenings.

A pray is very powerful if it has done with focused intention and how bad you want, The manifestation, it depends! This is how the manifestation has been done by the prayer in the churches and people who do it at home in their personal lives. They have really changed the way they live and lead the lives.

In My life ahead thirties, I want to see the manifestation that I desire. I have now sprouting desires which are generating again after a long gap ( 5 years ).  I'm now a Man with a purpose!! I am now making it  focused and sowing a seed into the Universe. It itself grows.


Shri guru deva datta!


No comments:

Post a Comment