Monday, June 9, 2014

Two weeks past.

Yes!! Two weeks past and we are back to ultrasound, and in the morning, we went to the hospital. My wife delighted when she came to know that the baby is beating its heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heart rate detected was 186, which is quite normal as the doctor said. We Agot the report and very happy and delighted. We are still curious, is it a boy or a girl. Shri guru deva dutta...........................................

We are yet to see the comment of the Dr. Urmila Karki, the gynecologist.

It's my baby. About my baby, many relatives predicted it as a girl because the baby has come in the time when grandmother expired. It 's  question of belief, whether it takes into shape according to the relatives beliefs or my belief what it will be.  The manifestations can be made what we want.

7 weeks and 1 day, moment of initiation of birth of the soul inside my wife womb. Time to recollect information and knowledge about my baby. Shri guru deva dutta.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment