Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Anniversary 2014

Today, the same day, my wife was entered in my home with a wedding ritual being done at Temple. Alas! a year has passed.

It can be a coincidence or shift of my mind, I shifted to search a new standing, and a new scenario myself unknowingly created. I took a  course of non fiction creative writing  from Colby college in Maine, United states and the professor is Dr. Tilar J Mazzeo.

I was focusing myself at the course , did homework of the first lesson in which I am always enthusiastic for the first time anytime, and every times. Its a video series and you can also do from your home at your own pace.

With this focus on a different aspect of my life rather than my Anniversary, my wife felt neglected, and said, "oh you didn't care at all, "  which is very sad and depressing at the moment. She went to school as usual. I think I should have a plan while she will be returning in the evening. It's now 9:20 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment