Thursday, May 17, 2012

My feelings for what I see and understand.


Yes, the feelings, it is really important for how I live here. I see and try to seek the knowledge and view the world through my 36 years old eyes. My eyes seem to be out of balance as I feel in my body some dizziness after constant and untiring seek of my knowledge venture that what I am up to these days. But, it's not finished yet and want to download and jot down all to make me empty again and starts searching and seeking for what I believe in this my mind and heart. The Doctor said," you need to take your eyes rest by closing time to time.""It's getting dry after not getting nourishment adequately." I think I'm spending more time at home last couple of weeks watching youtube. By the way, Youtube is good way for searching for what you want to know. It's an excellent audio and visual application that you have in your Mobile. Recently, I came to believe the existence of extra-teriestial life forms and they had been connected with our human civilization from many years ago. I came to watch some of the youtube videos that showed the true evidences of existence and they had been visiting our earth time to time. As true as hiding the invention of free energy ( zero point energy), this is true that UFO evidences have been hidden and made secret to the general people. I think this is a new belief that I have gained, any comments are welcome if you have any information regarding this. Thank you. A Life Traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment