Friday, July 10, 2009

Feeling back to orginal

I feel I'm back to orginal, pure, clear thoughts, just original. Not much thinking but calm, poised and cool. Is this because of friday? I don't know. I feel I left the burden of something on my backyard and I'm free and back too original. Neverthless what I have get rid off, what I have finished or What I have accomplished my inner intention.

When I think of intention I have, I had wished she would have back to bubbly and laughing and talking, which she is now at these moment. Thinking of that, I feel content and accomplished my intention and I don't want to disturb that ever at least with my conscious efforts, I won't disturb her things, which I might had stirred unknowingly in the past.

I won't be able to online from my home to talk to Jayln, my coach, tonight and the day after tonight, the saturday. The gift she gave to me on my mind, I think, it really has helped to experience this state of my mind; calm, poised, cool and back to original.

I am remembering my days of fulfillment, and accomplished when I used to have in my days then. Everything's I do with calm, confident and cool. But, one thing I didn't have then was everyday speaking and talking. Most of my school days in the afternoon spent with closed mouth. I had to run when I took part in sports, but didn't have to speak. I occasionally spoke in the class until and unless the teacher asked me questions. I was a very good boy in the class and always came first boy in the class.

My calmness, coolness and poisedness state of mind has something to link with my past days of my school I believe. Whatever it is, I'm just as I'm. Every changes I want has to be within my desire and inner core stucture of my mind and efforts.

Lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment